-

"God gives us dreams a size too big so that we can grow into them."

Pages

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Money Saving Tip #1




Use what you already have!!!

Example:

My precious littel son can talk his gullible Mother into just about anything he wants to. In a previous post I mentioned how we ended up in Build a Bear Workshop creating "Puppy the Ghost Pirate"
Well, Halloween is over and Kobe came into my office and wanted to take the pirate costume off of "Puppy the Ghost Pirate". Well, that was all good and fine, but I knew what was coming next. Yes, "Puppy the Ghost Pirate" needed some new duds. Well, luckily for me there isn't a Build a Bear very close to me (plus, this was at least 8 o'clock at night), so I came up with an idea. Why don't I go look thru Kobe's baby clothes and find something that will fit "Puppy the Ghost Pirate". Kobe was excited to go find him some "new" clothes so we went to the basement and dug up some 0-3 month clothes for "Puppy".

Free to me
New and exciting to Kobe

Score 1 for Moms every where!!!

4 comments:

Vicki Aeschliman said...

Oh yes, they make great doll clothes also. I love being a cheap mom. We have to stick together.

gram said...

I bet Kobe was excited over his puppy wearing his clothes that was his when he was a baby. I love the pictures of Kobe. LOVE YA, GRAM

cindy said...

Isn't he sooooo cute! Can't wait till he comes over tomorrow! 47 days till CHRISTmas!!!
YIPEE!
Love ya, Cindy

cindy said...

Isn't he sooooo cute! Can't wait till he comes over tomorrow! 47 days till CHRISTmas!!!
YIPEE!
Love ya, Cindy