-

"God gives us dreams a size too big so that we can grow into them."

Pages

Friday, November 9, 2007

Kobe's quote of the day 11-08-07



Picture me getting ready to leave for youth group and Kobe comes in and is chatting with me. "You can't be crabby at Grandma's house or you have to go to church" Kobe announces to me. "Does Grandma have to tell you that a lot" I asked. "No" he replies, "I'm only crabby at YOUR house"

See, there ARE perks to being a Mom...like your kids saving their crabbiness just for you.

3 comments:

gram said...

What a sweet picture of Kobe. Kids are always perfect at Gramdma's house. Love ya, Gram

cindy said...

That is soooooooo funny! HE is never crabby here, I don't know where he gets his sayings. What a wonderful grandchild. GOD knows that I don't know what I (WE) would do with out him! OR any of the Grandchildren, they make life soooo much fun. Thanks for the chuckle today!

Lindsay said...

How cute!!