-

"God gives us dreams a size too big so that we can grow into them."

Pages

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Trash the Dress!!!

These are my FAVORITE "Trash the Dress" photos I have come across so far.

I am all for Trash the Dress Photos. I think every bride should do them! Especially since most of the time you aren't really going to ruin your dress like the couple with the paint. Most Trash the Dress sessions are usually done in the water or out in the woods somewhere and are very fun.

I don't think anyone could have talked me into gutting a pumpkin on my dress, but those pictures did turn out amazing!

p



2 comments:

Lindsay said...

I don't think I could trash my dress like that. Even though it is just a "thing" it still means to much to me. Thoes pictures are crazy, but cute!!! Alyssa has told me that girls do that.

Alyssa said...

I love it too! We are actually filming a bride washing her husband's truck to make a trash the dress video coming up here soon. We love it!
We are excited to create a video/photo session of her. She is a beautiful bride too, so we are hoping to enter her into the trash the dress website.

I have loved catching up on your blog today. I have so missed chatting with you. I finally posted today after a long time.

Love you guys! Miss you too!

Hey, what do you think about all of us posting our kid's Christmas lists on our blogs so we can all go to them whenever we need to? Chris thought that would be a good idea.