-

"God gives us dreams a size too big so that we can grow into them."

Pages

Friday, November 2, 2007

Our first good frost, at least in my opinion!

Right before I had to take the bain of my existance for a walk this morning, I grabbed the camera and went out side to shoot the frost. I had been watchin' it the whole way to Kobe's school and then prayed the whole way back that it would still be in my yard for me to enjoy, and it was.


This, my friends, is the only reason I am "enjoying" the frost. My lovely, amazing, selfless (no honey, I promise I didn't accidentally break anything) husband pulled my car into the garage last night so I wouldn't have to scrape it or defrost it!!! The garage is my new best friend. (you should have seen me with the garage door opener this morning, it has 3 buttons, 1 huge, 2 small. Which ones am I hitting, the small ones that do nothing and am convincing myself that the battery must be dead or something. So I hop out of the car, open the garage door, pull out, stop, start to get back out of the car and then remember the big button. I think I got it down now :) )


I love the horse farm behind us, if you couldn't tell. They are trying to sell it and they don't have horses in the area behind us (if anyone wants to the can buy me the lot behind us for Christmas, I won't mind that at all) . It is so nice to have that tiny bit of "country" behind our little non-countified home. I hope they can't sell it for a long time (I know, I am a bad person :) )

1 comments:

Alyssa said...

I am glad you enjoy the frost. We are enjoying the sunshine:). God has definitely placed us where we need to be, and you the same. I don't think I ever enjoyed frost or snow all those years I lived in it. Even as a kid. I loved summer the best!

Love you! Have a great day and weekend!