-

"God gives us dreams a size too big so that we can grow into them."

Pages

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

To Cindy :)

1.
The Christmas countdown on the right was just for you

2.
Last night I made ribs because Bobbie and Dave were coming over and that is what I had the most of in the house. Well, of course, Kobe said "ewe, I don't like ribs" but then he said "I want chicken!" So, me, being myself, cut up some ribs for him and said "here, here's some chicken" and he took it, ate it, and liked it.

Little punk...

4 comments:

gram said...

Sounds like a kid!!! I use to use venison and grandpa would not eat venison but as long as I did not say it would venison he would eat it and compliment me on the meal. Maybe it is a boy thing!!!! ha ha Love ya, Gram

cindy said...

That is tooooo funny! You are an awesome mom! I love you.

cindy said...

I can't wait till Christma, cause then I get my family all back together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vicki Aeschliman said...

Way to go Leah!