-

"God gives us dreams a size too big so that we can grow into them."

Pages

Thursday, November 8, 2007

"MOM, IT'S SNOWING!!!"

I wish I could have caught that on video because boy was he excited. He has been waiting for 3 days for SNOW!

FYI-I don't know why my son is dressed like Charlie Brown from a holiday special, he just is.

I wanted you guys to see how big and pretty the snow was.

This is Kobe's face after realizing snow will not stay on your hand, nor is it going to just fly onto your tongue.

3 comments:

cindy said...

I love the shorts! :) Is he coming over tonight? I hope sooooo

Leah Wentzel said...

yep. he will be there :)

gram said...

Tell Kobe that Great gram is praying for noooo snow until after Christmas when I am in Fl. but I do remember when I was a kid and how I looked forward to the snow. Love ya, Gram