-

"God gives us dreams a size too big so that we can grow into them."

Pages

Monday, November 26, 2007

Terrible Idea?


10 Reusable Shopping Bags

Ten of Our Best Selling Shopping Bags in Your Choice of Color.

Available in a range of colors, this bag is suitable for daily grocery shopping and stylish enough for a trip to any shopping center. Every time you reuse it, you help save precious environmental resources.



This is ALMOST what Lindsey got for Christmas from me. If I was into being enviromental I would like them, but I just didn't think they were fun enough for a Christmas present. Just thought I would show you one of my rejected Christmas gift Ideas :)

6 comments:

gram said...

I don't think Lindsey is that much of an environmentalist. At least I don't think so, but maybe. Lindsey likes pretty things too much. Love ya, Gram

Leah Wentzel said...

well, what I got her is very girly and pretty (smelling at least)
AND is enviromentally friendly

Vicki Aeschliman said...

Hey Leah, I told Lindsey what you were thinking and she thought that was a cool idea about the bags.

Shelly Marie said...

I do love those bags!!! I need to get a few of them...probably more then a few!!! =)

Lindsey said...

Hey grams... I am enough of an environmentalist to like not so pretty bags for shopping. Sorry... hehehe love you!

Leah Wentzel said...

i considered getting them but opted for another "natural gift" that is nicer to give as a gift.

I think she will like it