-

"God gives us dreams a size too big so that we can grow into them."

Pages

Saturday, November 3, 2007

This post is a little "all over the place" but what else would you expect from me :)

Don't you love how you will take your kid out to eat-order them something that costs between $4-$6-and then you are LUCKY if they eat a quarter of it. Now, take that and add in the fact that it is Friday and that means we are out of food in the fridge you will have to forgive what they are eating.
When the "I'm hungry, again" came out of Giffin's mouth (mind you this is 1 happy meal, 7 pieces of candy and a bowl of cereal later) I was like, oh goodness, what am I going to feed you now?!?
I remebered I had apples and individually sealed carmel dip. So that is what they got. THEY decided they wanted me to peal the apples but not cut them up. Well, when two wild 5 year olds have you trapped in your own home you don't ask any questions!!




Today, Saturday, ended up a little unusual for us. Ben's Dad asked if he could borrow our camera for a friends wedding (that he was officating). Ben mentioned it to me and asked Ben (who had decided to take this Saturday off) why wouldn't he just take the pictures. Anyway, I called Cindy and the couple getting married had planned a small wedding that turned into a little bigger wedding and it was kinda a collection of what a few people in the church had to offer. SO I told Cindy if the couple wanted we could shoot the wedding for them and take pictures. I am sure there was NOTHING else Ben wanted to do right? :) (he's such a good sport) So, we ended up at the cute little wedding playing photographer and videographer.

We had met the couple and their girls a handful of times at church activities and the girls always FLOCK to Kobe, it is quite comical.


And, guess who wore a sweater vest without shedding one tear, that was MY son. He said they are OK for weddings, not school :)

These are my favorite shots from the wedding. They are such a fun family and the girls did good all smiling for the camera, especially when I told them they would be allowed to make funny faces next!




Praise God that their pictures turned out pretty good. I was so scared they wouldn't!

And Grandma, Ben and I got into your salsa tonight, it was so GOOD...

2 comments:

cindy said...

Leah and Ben
How do I begin to thank you for your time and skills. You should of seen Nancy and Joeys face when you called, they were so suprised. The pictures are so cute and the girls talked about Kobe all day. In fact we were in trouble cause he didn't come to dinner! I know that you made GOD smile cause you used his gifts that he gave you for someone else!
Love you lots,
Mom and Dad
See you tomorrow, how about lunch?

gram said...

That was so sweet of you guys to take the pictures of their wedding. Love ya, gram