-

"God gives us dreams a size too big so that we can grow into them."

Pages

Friday, June 11, 2010

Away with a sick baby = not fun

Holy cow. Our newest baby is so sick...and we are on our "only" vacation this summer.

I already need a vacation from this vacation.

Don't get me wrong, we are finding ways to have fun and to work around the whole sick baby thing but as bad as the past few weeks have been I really could have used something a little more relaxing than a sick baby.

I guess it is just part of life. I feel so bad for Lizzy though, you can tell she is miserable. Best part is that I don't even have a medical card for her yet, that is always fun.

Just needed to complain I guess :)

2 comments:

Always Faith said...

*hugs* totally understand...hope it smooths out for you fast!

StarfishMom said...

Sorry!!! Hope she's better SOON!!!! XOXOXO