-

"God gives us dreams a size too big so that we can grow into them."

Pages

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Finally HOME!

So. Today was a pretty big day. My sister in law and her hubby got home today from Taiwan. They were there picking up their sons, Levi & Landon.
They had to leave their daughter here for a little over a week while they were gone and boy was their little family happy to be back together!!


I thought the boys did really good. They didn't cry, they just looked around, what a whirlwind adventure they have just started!

This picture cracks me up of Brook. She was telling me "He just said Kobe!" :)
This shot of Jason & Landon was my favorite today.


Congratulations to all of you guys! Enjoy your miracles!

4 comments:

Endless Foster Love said...

Sweet times:)

Lindsey said...

OMG! I could cry! It is so sweet.

spng7 said...

The smile on BIG sister's face tell's it all.

gram said...

Good job capturing the moment. Love it.