-

"God gives us dreams a size too big so that we can grow into them."

Pages

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Today's the day


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com

Well, today is the day. K's family is supposed to come around 5:30 pm, maybe later, to pick him up for the last time.

I had a dream about it last night. Most of it was crazy and off the wall but two parts of it stood out.

1. I was sad and K was sad

2. In my dream the new family had had K with them all day and had come back to pick up his stuff. The Dad said to me, in my dream, "I don't know what got into him today. He was misbehaving, throwing stuff, peed his pant, I don't know what that was about!"

Can you tell I am a little nervous about his behavior once he gets comfortable there?

I am praying that once he is moved all of these behaviors will leave him and that he will finally feel safe and at HOME.

5 comments:

the johnson crew said...

i will be praying for you all through out the day. with all the mixed emotions and the transition and everything.

you are a wonderful mom. praying that Kenny's family grows to truly love him no matter how he acts.

Created For His Glory said...

Praying for you guys today!!!

spng7 said...

Prayers are with Kenny and your family, too, that everything goes smoothly.

Endless Foster Love said...

Praying is something we can always do for these children as they come in and out of our lives....I pray that Kenny will truly know and feel that he has found his HOME.

gram said...

I pray K. will be happy and adjust well to his new home and new family.