-

"God gives us dreams a size too big so that we can grow into them."

Pages

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

When is waking up to "_______ is in jail" a good thing?

I am not sure I would call it a good thing but when I heard that "Lizzy's" mom had court yesterday (not pertaining to Lizzy) and that she got thrown in jail for the next 30 days with no bail...I felt kinda happy.

I guess I would say relieved would be the best way to describe it. All I see is 30 days of no visits, a step closer to perhaps Lizzy not having to return to a volatile situation, maybe even permanency.

I don't know, I don't want to sit around reveling in someone else's misfortune but I do want what is best for Lizzy.

5 comments:

StarfishMom said...

NO words...just smiles :) :)

Maggie said...

I know! Sometimes I feel so torn as to whether or not I should feel elated or completely terrible!

gram said...

I am happy. I wish both girls did not have to go on their visits and we could just keep them.

Endless Foster Love said...

I understand being torn between just exactly how to feel when things like this happen.

We dealt with those feelings alot with our niece who has been in and out of jail multiple times and is just now about to turn 20 yrs old.

This could be huge for Lizzy but then you just never know what a judge will do in the end....praying for God's will be revealed to you.

FootPrints said...

ha ha i love this post...i have those exact thoughts every time baby j's mom gets herself in trouble.