-

"God gives us dreams a size too big so that we can grow into them."

Pages

Sunday, June 13, 2010

I got mail.

K's new mom sent me an email today, it included a little note straight from K:



"Hi. I'm doing good. I love you. I went in the water at the beach today."


I always would say to him "Are you going to call me and tell me your doing good?" (guess it stuck in his head!) and we had talked about how he had gone to the beach with them but hadn't gone in the water yet. Made my heart smile to know that he remembered to let me know he finally had gotten to go in the water :)

3 comments:

the johnson crew said...

made my heart melt! how precious.

Endless Foster Love said...

how sweet and so wonderful that you get to have contact with him:))

Rebekah said...

Love this!!! YOU showed him just how magnificent our God is. His life (as well as all of ours) will be changed forever.