-

"God gives us dreams a size too big so that we can grow into them."

Pages

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Mr. Frost, I think you are confused...



Last time I checked it is April, almost the middle of April. I understand a little frost, but waking up to almost a light snow fall, now that is just unacceptable. I know you like our attention, and our OOOOOOOOO's and AAAAAAAHHHHH's over how far into the spring you can still show up, but "Mr. Frost" we are over it. We will be excited to see you in the fall, you are pretty then, and we can appreciate it. Now it is time for you to make a graceful exit, and we will see you in 6 month.


Here is a shot of Kobe's Sunflower plant he is growing in my kitchen window. He brought home some dirt in a cup from church, so I kept watering it and this is what it is turning into. It is so cute and I like watching it grow too, especially since I am the only one watering it and I am the one who saved the smaller plant when it started to uproot itself. Every once in a while Kobe will ask me to water it, so he is thinking about it too :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
gram said...

I hate this cold snowy junk also. I think it is time for Fl. They say it will be 70 by Thursday. This is nuts!!!!

Alyssa said...

Wow! That doesn't look like fun at all! We hope it warms up for you guys to stay soon!

You know you guys could always come to live here where it is wonderful:) LOL

Love you guys!

Vicki Aeschliman said...

I can't wait for warmer weather. I'm watching big 10 college softball and everyone is wearing their winter coats.

Leah Manning said...

I soooo don't envy the frost! It's supposed to get pretty chilly here tonight too. Pretty crazy stuff when it goes down in the thirties in GA in the middle of April!