-

"God gives us dreams a size too big so that we can grow into them."

Pages

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Bobbie & Dave's Anniversary

I knew Bobbie and Dave's Ann. was coming up so I asked Bobbie if she wanted me to babysit on their Ann. so her and Dave could go out and do grown up things, like go see a movie and have dinner with adult conversation  :)

She said yes, so last Sunday Ben and I watched David.  We had my parents and Ben's parents over too and that was fun.

I cannot believe how good Ben is with David.  He treats him just like he used to treat Kobe at that age which is so cute!  It makes all my hormones go crazy and want to make more babies with him.  






7 comments:

Vicki Aeschliman said...

Then get to it and feed your hormones!

Leah Wentzel said...

lol, we have gone from totally no, to maybe later this year, does that count? :)

Leah Wentzel said...

And by MAYBE I mean MAYBE!!!

:P

Lindsay said...

Maybe is way better than no!!!! :)

David is so cute and getting so big! Can you watch Elle May 27th?

Leah Wentzel said...

yes, I can, especially if you guys MOVE HERE :)

cindy said...

What is holding you back GO FOR IT GIRL!!!! :)
Love you,
Mom

gram said...

Yes that certainly counts so now is it maybe YES.
David is a cute baby and yes Ben looks into the father role. Love ya, Gram