-

"God gives us dreams a size too big so that we can grow into them."

Pages

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Ludington!

Mom, Shelly & Lindsay-
The whole time you guys were on the phone making your reservations I was getting a busy signal.  :)  When I told the lady my name she said "Oh, I just talked to your Mom & sister."  She put us in the room next to Lindsay & Matt.  That will be fun!  I was so excited to pay $79 a night instead of $130 like last year!
I am so excited to go up north, it will be fun.
-Leah

9 comments:

cindy said...

COOOOOOOOOL I am sooooo excited! Now I can't wait!!

cindy said...

YIPPPPPEEEEEEE

Lindsay said...

HAHA! I was having the same problem! :) I know, that price is way better! Can't wait to come up and see you ALL! I booked our air fare today too!

Leah Wentzel said...

I hope you managed to get a good deal on air fair!

gram said...

I called back today and my room is between Cindy and Shelly. No wonder Cindy room 111 was not available.

Lindsay said...

We did 99 there and 89 back! Not to bad - I have been keeping my eye on it for a while now and when I saw that today I had to grab it! :) CAN'T WAIT TO COMMMMEEEE!!

Lindsay said...

p.s do we have to be by you guys????? LOL JUST KIDDING! Can't wait! :) Love you

Shelly Marie said...

I AM SOOO EXCITED TO GO AS WELL!!!

LEAH...YES, THE PRICE IS WAY BETTER!!! =)

I AM NOT SURE IF I CAN HANDLE BEING RIGHT NEXT TO GRANDMA AND AUNT LOU!!! =) LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

LINDS...CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU GUYS!!!

Leah Wentzel said...

I saw on our bank account that the pier house gave us the discount they gave you shelly, thanks :)