-

"God gives us dreams a size too big so that we can grow into them."

Pages

Saturday, April 26, 2008

My son "thinks he is the Burger KING"

Today Ben stayed home from work!  That will mean 3 days in one week he has been able to be home ALL day with us.  It is wonderful :)

He has been delivering cars like crazy so he is exhausted!  Praise God for all HE is doing with Ben at work, it is fun to see God move like that, HE is so abundantly good to us (even if things weren't going so great, that doesn't take away from how good God is).

So, anyway, it is supposed to rain here today, I don't know if it is going to, it never did yesterday like it was supposed to.  I hope it doesn't today or tomorrow, but then on Mon. & Tues. I hope it pours, we need the rain!  It has been a very dry spring here, very summer like, beautiful!




Have an awesome weekend everyone!

4 comments:

cindy said...

He is a King in my book! What a cutie!

cindy said...

HI KOBE! I miss you!

Lindsay said...

Cute pictures Leah! I am glad you have gotten some extra time with Ben! That is so nice!

gram said...

I am so glad Ben got to have some time off. Ben works so hard. I love the pictures of Kobe.