-

"God gives us dreams a size too big so that we can grow into them."

Pages

Friday, April 11, 2008

I was concerned...



I was worried.  I was worried that I was going to think Kobe was not cute anymore once he started loosing his teeth.  I had seen children with lots of teeth gone that I thought looked...not so cute.  I was concerned I would have the same feelings towards Kobe.  Well, as it turns out, I think his gap looks cute.  I think it is because it is my kid though.  But still, it's cute.  To me.  It's ok if it isn't cute to you, I have been there.
Once in a while his tooth affects his speaking and his s's last a little longer than they used to because they go whistling thru his gap.  It makes me laugh.

Anyway, I'm glad he still looks cute.





Be praying for Ben's Mom, she is officially in surgery at this hour, with about 4 hours ahead of her.  I know God will take care of her in only a way HE can. 

***Ben's Mom came out of surgery around 3 hours after she went in, there was more wrong that originally thought, but they fixed it all and said everything went perfectly!  Praise God for keeping our Mom & Grandma safe!  I don't know what we would do without her!

7 comments:

gram said...

Kobe is cute with or probably without teeth. He is such a sweet boy.

Leah Wentzel said...

are you on a laptop at the hospital? :)

Shelly Marie said...

Mom is still in surgery!So we are waiting to hear how she is doing. She went in about 8:45 and the dr said it should take 2 1/2 to 3 hours. She shouls be coming out of surgery anytime now!!! Hopefully!!! Love you guys.

Shelly Marie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shelly Marie said...

It is now 1:20 and we still haven't seen her. They said they would check back with us in about 1/2 hour to let us know if anything has change. Hopefully we can see her soon. The DR. did say she is bleeding more than regular so they are going to check her hemoglobin. They may have to give her blood if her hemoglobin is down then they will have to give blood. So pray that is not the case!! Love you all
Just thought I would keep you updated!!

Alyssa said...

Thanks for the updates, guys! We love you mom and grandma! Leah, you are right...I don't know what we would do without her:).

Call us and keep us informed. Wish we were there too.

gram said...

yes I was on Ben's laptop at the hospital